Here at Offley Primary Academy we believe in providing the best quality learning environment for our children to be active participants in society, responsible contributors to it and capable of achieving independence. We develop the knowledge and skills that our children will need to live in tomorrow's world.
'We ASPIRE to be our best'
In order to be our best, we aim to develop the following values within every child.
We develop these values through assemblies, lessons and our behaviour in and around the school. Children are recognised for showing these values regularly through postcards, stickers and Headteacher's Awards.
We want our school to be one:
- Where every child achieves the best they can in all areas.
- Where children are recognised for what they CAN do, not what they cannot do.
- Where teaching adapts to children’s different learning styles and abilities.
- Where people respect and value each other.
- Where creativity is nurtured and encouraged.
- Where children are self confident, independent and take responsibility.
- Where children participate in the life of the community.
- Where there is a spirit of interest and enquiry about the wider world and a desire to participate in it.
At Offley Primary Academy, you will find learners who demonstrate:
- Ambition - we work hard to achieve our full potential and set high expectations for ourselves and others;
- Sustainability - we recognise our impact on the world and our responsibility as citizens to care for our environment;
- Perseverance - we are determined and resilient learners who approach challenges with a growth mindset;
- Imagination - we enjoy thinking critically and working creatively. We reflect on how we learn effectively and build on our prior knowledge;
- Respect - we are positive and respectful to everyone in our community and beyond;
- Empathy - we work as a team to be kind and caring. We do our best to be understanding and considerate of others' feelings.
These are our aims at Offley Primary Academy School:
- To provide for the development of the whole child in intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and creative terms.
- To foster a caring environment where sound attitudes to learning are nurtured, and where children will begin to understand themselves and something of the nature of their world.
- To provide first hand experiences in a rich, stimulating, secure and happy environment where children have the opportunity to develop skills to the best of their ability.
- To encourage self discipline, courtesy and consideration for others.
- To work in partnership with parents to establish a relationship on which the growth and development of each child is so dependent.
St. Bart's Multi-Academy Trust
St Bart’s Mission
Our moral purpose is to provide the best education and curriculum in all our schools, enabling every child to realise their full potential.
St Bart’s Vision and Values
We have a passion for releasing potential in all our children and staff through the encouragement and development of ambition, aspiration and excellence in all aspects of our work. Our commitment is to place children at the centre of everything we do. Working in collaboration, we strive to provide the highest quality of educational experience and outcomes for our young people in an inclusive environment. Through the enjoyment of learning, we live life together in all its fullness through PEACE.
We believe this vision empowers children with the skills to make a positive impact on the future of the communities they serve.
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on the school's website, the school will provide one free of charge.